Representatives from CAREC countries and development partners
- discussed the implementation progress of the Trade Policy Strategic Action Plan,
- presented updates on the World Trade Organization accession and post-accession adaptation, and
- deliberated on the post-2017 Trade Policy Coordinating Committee agenda.
Robina Athar, additional secretary, Ministry of Commerce of Pakistan and Albert Jaeger, advisor, Middle East and Central Asia Department, International Monetary Fund co-chaired the meeting.
- CAREC: Expanding Trade through Regional Cooperation
- From Landlocked to Linked In: The Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Program