CFCFA Meetings and Consultations with Government Officials and Local Associations of Tajikistan
Dushanbe, Tajikistan: 21-23 June 2011
The CAREC Federation of Carrier and Forwarder Associations (CFCFA) conducted meetings and consultations with Tajik government officials and local carrier and forwarder associations to
- discuss the problems and constraints common to CFCFA member countries that hinder the full development of their transport sectors;
- introduce CFCFA and its objectives and explore cooperative ways to address these common problems; and
- discuss CFCFA proposed priority projects that may help alleviate the identified problems.
CFCFA representatives met and consulted with the
- Tajikistan Ministry of Transport on 21 June;
- Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Economic Development, trade and local transport associations, and Tajikistan Customs Service on 22 June; and
- Association of International Automobile Carriers of Tajikistan (ABBAT), a CFCFA member, and Association of International Automobile Transport of Tajikistan (AIATT) on 23 June.