CAREC Senior Officials' Meeting
Cebu, Philippines: 31 October 2010
The CAREC senior officials met prior to the 9th Ministerial Conference to review progress and make recommendations to the Ministers. The senior officials considered the following:
- commemorative activities for the 10th anniversary of CAREC's institutional framework in 2011;
- the CAREC Institute Performance Assessment Review;
- progress and issues in the priority sectors;
- Pakistan's membership application; and
- Senior Officials' Report to the Ministers.
The officials agreed that this year’s Development Effectiveness Review is presented as an "Introduction" in the form of a manual and presents the first completed results framework; it provides baseline values for several indicators against which future progress will be measured.
See the Report of the Senior Officials' Meeting to the CAREC Ministers for more details.